The print that I did today focused on getting the sizing right for the opening that the part needed to fit. I had measured with calipers ahead of time, but I wanted to be sure that the part would fit as printed.
Also, for a little bit of an Easter egg, I've been experimenting with how to indicate the date and track versions of each printed part. In this version, I printed the date and the revision number. I also added dots indicating the month and day of the month, although they don't stand out in this picture.
At this point, I feel pretty confident that I got the fit right for the mounting points, so I'm going to move onto getting the styling and the fit with the rest of the body dialed in.